Friday, May 16, 2008

Learning to relax

Yesterday, (Thursday) I spent the day relaxing. Tim and I started the day by the Super Pool, hanging out before he went to his conference.

While we were there, we saw this lizard, who evolved to blend in better with the electrical boxes around the resort.


Then, we saw two ducks. We assumed they came down to the pool to catch the early-morning rays and have a swim before a busy day of eating bugs. Funny thing, these ducks don't always walk around the pool. Sometimes they swim from one side to the other.


After Tim left for the conference, I laid by the pool and pinked (I don't tan).

Not much else to report (after all, I'm practicing my relaxing).

Oh, you have to see the shoes I found.















Now, these may look like ordinary flip flops, but check out what they can do:
















They have a little shelf inside for keys, ID, cash whatever. Pretty sweet, huh? There are also flip flops with bottle openers in the bottom, but I figured I'd use these more.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 PM

    LOL You rock B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:04 PM

    Love the shoes!! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Next your going to tell me they make shoes with a phone in them!

    HA! Anyway. See you at the airport!

    ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have those lizards here too! Llandyn really wants to catch one. :)

    Did you buy some flip flops for me??? I need some of those!

    ReplyDelete